Join the team at mckenna + associates and work on a broad range of small to large scale residential, commercial and public sector projects.
We are seeking a confident and enthusiastic Architectural Technologist to join our established and growing architectural practice based in Trim, Co Meath. Our team has built a strong reputation for designing beautifully crafted buildings that add value for our clients. We have a strong design and technical approach to all projects and are highly responsive to our clients’ requirements.
If you like what you read and want to be part of our great team, check out our work here and send on your CV.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Strong graphics ability – to be proficient in AutoCAD / CAD design.
- To have a good understanding of SketchUp.
- Experience working in client facing roles.
- Relevant Irish experience. Candidate needs to have a working knowledge of the Irish planning and building processes.
- Experience in the preparation, compilation and production of drawings and relevant documentation for planning, tender and construction.
- Strong communication & organizational skills and diligent approach to work.
- Capable of demonstrating initiative and have the ability to work in a design team environment.
- On-site experience desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
The successful individual will report to the managing director. Applications by e-mail or post to the above address and accompanied by a CV and a portfolio with examples of the candidate’s work. Please mark it for the attention of Ciara McKenna. Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Applications by e-mail or post to email@example.com or visit the RIAI