If a placement forms part of your degree then apply for one of our placements at mckenna + associates.
By completing a placement with us you can be assured that you will get real exposure to a variety of project types and clients. You will get to work on interesting and meaningful projects all while being a valued member of the team. You will have the opportunity to experience a real life work environment before you graduate and give you a flavour for your career that lies ahead. We can help you develop your skills that will prepare you for your career ahead and a potential graduate position with us.
During your placement you will be given the opportunity to:
- Assistance in the planning, design and construction administration of various project types;
- coordinate & manage projects throughout the design process which may include liaising with clients, members of the external project team and associated professionals, contractors and suppliers;
- be involved from the inception of a project to the design phase and the working up of a planning application through to submission to the relevant local authority;
- work as part of a team, gaining exposure to a wide variety of work and clients;
- develop practical business skills that will prepare you for entering the workplace post third level education and;
- take part in some exciting networking and social events.
You will also be provided with regular feedback throughout to allow you to develop your skills and knowledge.
For more information contact Ciara at email@example.com