Push the boundaries. Think creatively.
Work passionately. Have fun.
At mckenna + associates, we believe creativity, passion and inspiration are sparked by a relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment. We encourage our people to think outside the box to constantly improve what we do and how we do it.
We have a newly created opportunity for two 3rd / 4th year Architectural Technology students to join our growing team in our office in Trim, Co Meath. Initially this position is for the summer period of 2018 but this is with a view to permanency for the right candidates.
What will the role involve?
- Assistance in the planning, design and construction administration of various project types.
- Coordinate & manage projects throughout the design process which may include liaising with clients, members of the external project team and associated professionals, contractors and suppliers.
- Be involved from the inception of a project to the design phase and the working up of a planning application through to submission to the relevant local authority
Why come work for us?
You will gain immediate and relevant experience in a busy office environment working on residential & commercial design and all associated specifications & documentation.
- We work in an exciting and fast paced industry – so be part of a company that’s constantly evolving and offering new & exciting challenges.
- We house a team of creative and collaborative people – come join our diverse team who share a passion for creativity and a common goal to excel in what they do.
- We offer a fun and rewarding workplace – Feel valued and appreciated in a workplace that encourages people to have fun and be rewarded for their hard work. We have recently come back from our staff incentive trip to Lisbon where we surfed, enjoyed a segway tour of the city as well as see what the city has to offer not only during the day but the nightlife too! Do you want to join us for next year’s trip?
“mckenna + associates encourage professional growth. If you’re passionate about what you do, you’ll find a career here – not just a job.”
Mark Reilly, Architectural Technologist, DIT Graduate 2012
“It’s very inspiring to work in an environment where there are a lot of exciting challenges and opportunities to learn new things & develop your skills.”
John Smyth, RIAI Architect, DIT Architecture Graduate 1998
Want to find out more about our company?
For more information on this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org today!!