mckenna + associates are proud to support eight firefighters from Co. Meath, who are set to take on an endurance challenge in support of SOSAD (Save our Sons and Daughters) charity.
This charity aims to:
- Increase awareness of suicide in Ireland,
- Break the taboo surrounding suicide,
- Provide support and direction to those feeling suicidal,
- Provide support and direction to those approached by someone feeling suicidal,
- Provide support and direction for those bereaved by suicide.
The team will take on two endurance Races (nonstop), the first of which is the Donegal Atlantic Way Ultra Challenge. This race is a total of 555km and is to be completed in under 40 hours, starting June 23rd.
The last Race takes place August 27th and is known as the toughest endurance race in Europe. This race has a distance of 2170km with a cut-off time of 96 hours.
Good Luck to all the Team!!
Who we are
Founded in 2006 by Michael McKenna, mckenna + associates, based in Trim, Co. Meath is a growing team of friendly, enthusiastic and open-minded Registered Architects and Chartered Building Surveyors. Together we have a background of experience in residential, commercial and industrial projects and share a culture of excellence. With over 50 years’ experience, the team at mckenna + associates will work with you right from the beginning no matter how big or small your project is.